Thursday, January 26

1 januari 2o12


1 jan??what's the something special???
i am very very waiting for this day, of course.............
hmm as you know everyone waiting for this day, because its new year \(^.^)/
but...not only new year....that's the second year for me and him :3
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2 ^.^
i can't explain how happy i am
we waste the night together in happiness
you give me a letter, paper art of mario and luigi, and also a red rose....
i love it dear :3
i like a video that you made, but i dissapointed (just a little) with the video...
and you sang a song with a guitar
that's so romantic :')
thanks for all, i was surprised













but...i'm sorry i can't give you something special
i only give you my love
i love you as i can
i'm so sorry for my ego,
i'm perfectionist, i'm selfish, i have many bad characters but you can love me..accept me as i am..yeah just the way i am

thank you for 2 years....i hope we can last forever
once again....
happy anniversary 2nd years....everlasting dear :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment